Why wait to get your dream home when you can get no interest financing when you use your BrandSource card? O.A.C. Find out how we make consumer financing quick and easy. Ask us for details.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This beautiful electric range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat™ true convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. This range also features a Steam Rack that adds additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results. The oven is 6.4 cu ft., providing an extra-large cooking capacity that's perfect for preparing multiple dishes at once.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
• Left Front Element : 3000/1950/1050 Watts
• Left Rear Element : 1300 Watts
• Right Front Element : 3200 Watts
• Right Rear Element : 1200 Watts
• Center Warm Zone : 100 Watts
|Burner/Element Size||12"/9"/6", 6", 10", 6", 6"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• Steam Rack
• 5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone
• EasyConvect™ Conversion
• Glass Touch Controls
• Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles
• ADA Height and Operation Compliant
• Bake Element Power : [email protected] V
• Broiler Element Power : 4000W
• Single Convection Fan
• Selections : Steam Bake, Bread Proofing, Keep Warm Setting, Cook Time, Delay Start, Warm Zone, Clock
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
|Information||120/240 Volts, 120/208 Volts|
|Certifications and Approvals|
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
• 1 3/16" (3.0 Cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 29 7/8" (75.9 Cm)
• Model/serial Number Plate (located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame)
• 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In (Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 28 5/16" (71.9 Cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range.
• 28 7/8" (73.3 Cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range.
• Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.