Why wait to get your dream home when you can get no interest financing when you use your BrandSource card? O.A.C. Find out how we make consumer financing quick and easy. Ask us for details.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionElectrolux 30-inch induction freestanding range with induction cooktop and IQ-Touch™ controls. The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat. For those who like to have their options always visible, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays the virtually endless cooking options at all times.
PLATINUM STAR® LIMITED WARRANTY
Exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge. (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.)
ADAPTS TO DIFFERENT POT & PAN SIZES
The induction cooktops adapts to different pot & pan sizes to provide perfectly consistent heat for delicious results.
FRESH CLEAN™ TECHNOLOGY
Exclusive Fresh Clean™ self-cleaning technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh.
BOIL WATER IN 90 SECONDS
nspired by professional performance & power, the induction cooktop boils water in 90 seconds! Boil water in 90 seconds1
PROFESSIONAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Provides the precision you need to quickly take a delicate simmer to a rolling boil for truly delicious results.
The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
For those who like to have their options always visible on their wall oven, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
COOKTOP STAYS COOLER
With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean.
Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
LUXURY-GLIDE® OVEN RACK
With a ball bearing system, the oven rack extends effortlessly.
The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware — if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
MY FAVORITE SETTINGS
Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
POWER ASSIST FUNCTION
Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
KEEP WARM SETTING
Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining.
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• Left Front: 1920/2640 Watts (Induction) w/ Bridge
• Left Rear: 1920/2640 Watts (Induction) w/ Bridge
• Right Front: 2600/4000 Watts (Induction)
• Right Rear: 800/1000 Watts Simmer
• Centre Rear: Warming Zone - 120 Watts
|Burner/Element Size||7", 7", 10", 5", 5"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• Convection Conversion
• Convection Roast
• Keep Warm
• Slow Cook
• My Favorite
• Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
• Cooktop Lock-out
• Timer Shut-off: 6 hours
• Controls: IQ-Touch™
• Fresh Clean™ Technology
• A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack
• Luxury-Design® Lighting
• Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
• Lower Drawer Controls: Warmer Low-Med-High
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||251 lb(s) / 113.85 kg|
|Shipping||230.01 lb(s) / 104.33 kg|
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
• During the 2nd through 5th years from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will provide a replacement glass cooktop or radiant surface element for your appliance which has proven to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||48.5 inch(es) / 123.19 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.13 inch(es) / 71.44 cm|
• Cut-Out Width: 30"
• Cut-Out Height: 48" - 49"
• Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-5/8"
• Depth (to Center of Arc): 26-7/8"
• Oven 1 Interior Height: 22-1/4"
• Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
• Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"